Sometimes when planning an event, a client wishes to rent a tent. This often requires applying for a tent permit with the City of Calgary. A building permit is required for a temporary tent if the area exceeds 592 square feet. In addition, some of the tents may require fire extinguishers as well as exit signs. This is something our clients can obtain on their own by following this link: http://www.calgary.ca/PDA/pd/Pages/Permits/Building-permits/Party-tents-and-special-functions.aspx 

 Please remember:

  • No gas-fueled appliances are allowed to operate within the tents
  • Smoking and open-flame devices are not permitted in a tent, unless acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction.
  • To ensure a trouble-free, safe and efficient tent set-up and event, please review the information in the FAQs. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our tent specialists at 403.319.0028 if you have any questions or concerns.

 Tent Rental Steps and Set Up

Powered by Just a Fix!